Setting up a server for your business can be a great way to centralize and protect your data.
Some of the benefits of setting up a server are:
- Save all your users documents on the server
- Backup all your business data from one central location
- Control access to sensitive data
- Restrict what users can do on their computers
- Provide database or web services
The following certifications validate our knowledge to support your server:
- Microsoft Technology Associate: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuration
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuration
We can assist you to set up a physical or virtual server that meets your business needs. Please contact us for more information.